//some 3rd party need geo

blank e mail in OE from BT reBTupgrade;puzzled

p;3 23:01 15 Sep 05

novel this one; received notification of mail received on server by Mailwasher; did usual proceedure to retrieve mail from server in to OE (on Win 98SE and OE for mails); clicked on the BTBB mail in OE to open the mail and all there is is the message that the mail is virus free; so; clicked on the preview pane of mailwasher and long message there; went to server to see if message readable there; blank message on server too;

puzzle; more questions than answers; how can OE not see the mail; according TO oe the message is blank, but according to preview pane in Mailwasher a LONG message is there; I have left the message in mailwasher protemp to keep it on server; have also checked my other server to see if message is there, but it is not;; anyone any clues? (I have also copied the message in the preview pane to My documetns for my records )

where has the message gone to? anyone any ideas?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…