Black widow scanner

denzle 18:16 20 Nov 03

Hello forum,
I've recently upgraded my pc and i am now running xp pro as my o.s. Before the upgrade(from win 98se)i used a Black widow 1248 Home usb scanner,i realised before the upgrade that this unit had xp compatability problems,but has anyone sucessfully downloaded the required drivers to get this unit to work under xp pro.I've read on several sites that it is possible but only has limited functionality,has anyone got any suggestions or shall i shell out and buy a different scanner.Thanx for your time........Best regards Denz

alan 2273 18:21 20 Nov 03

I had a 9636 USB model and although I downloaded the XP drivers, sometimes it worked and other times it did not, so in the end I gave it to my cousin who uses ME and brought myself a canon LIDE 30 and no more problems.
I would have prefered to keep the Black Widow scanner as it was a cracking scanner but withall the problems in the end I got rid of it.

Djohn 18:31 20 Nov 03

click here click here couple of places to try. j.

denzle 14:20 21 Nov 03

Thanks for the feedback.Best regards Denzle

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…