Black Widow (AGAIN)

birkdalite 09:29 12 Apr 03

Two of us subscribers have appealed a few times for help on the subject of finding a driver for Black Widow Filmscan 2000 an expensive and excellent scanner dedicated to 35mm slides, it is capable of producing pin sharp A4 pictures col/bw. Unfortunately the company is no more!!and my original start cd seems to have lost a file or two, but will not work with win XP. I recently purchased on the internet, a disk purporting to solve the xp problem but I cannot get it to work.PLEASE PLEASE can one of you tech.wizards help us out? Otherwise a beautiful piece of gear is for the dump.You've never let me down yet!!!!!

Philip2 09:55 12 Apr 03

Have you clicked on explore CD??? the fact it has 2000 after the name it must have 2000 drivers.Open my computer right click the drive the CD is in and click explore CD.
You could try XP'S compatibility wizard and click install from CD try Windows ME sometimes it works but if your computer hangs on boot up remove it.

VoG™ 09:57 12 Apr 03

There are 3 for download click here

birkdalite 17:07 12 Apr 03

phillip 2 Thanks but the 2000 refers to the dpi.
Have tried compatability, no luck either
VoG Thank you as well,I have tried these before without success.I think the only way is to put 98 se on my hdd with xp and go from there.Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…