//some 3rd party need geo

BitTorrent Recommendations please

DieSse 16:59 09 May 05

I've been (actually in the middle of one now) BitTornado to download software distros - as recommended by a couple of sites.

But it keeps just stopping - whether using IE or Firefox at the time.

Has anyone had greater success with other BitTorrent clients please.

Suzuki ITFC 17:11 09 May 05

click here
and click on windows

DieSse 17:20 09 May 05

Suzuki ITFC

Thanks - but I know where to go to get the various clients - can you actually recommend this one as working well, is what I really want to know.

leo49 17:41 09 May 05

I use BitTorrent 4.0.1 which is fine - a friend raves about Bitlord and I keep meaning to try that also.

DieSse 17:47 09 May 05

Thanks leo49

Any more for any more??

timeteam2004 18:03 09 May 05

I use Azureus. click here
U will need the latest Java Runtimes but this is the fastest client I have ever used. I am on 3MB broadband and regularly get great download speeds.
Screenshots click here

DieSse 22:48 09 May 05

Thanx for the suggestions.

Yoda Knight 08:56 10 May 05

I'm trying Exeem at the mo'.... Seems like a good idea, but there is a lack of users so far

pauldonovan 12:06 10 May 05

...but it BSODs my PC after a while. Definitely related to it because it runs ok for hours without it.

AngeTheHippy 16:58 14 Aug 05

I can't remember the name of, I found BitComet and haven't looked back. It's completely configurable, and I always get good d/l speeds. Can get it from click here .

Good luck!

AngeTheHippy
x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…