Sethhaniel 10:34 13 Oct 04

anyone any experience with this software -
befroe I install it ;0

Sethhaniel 16:20 13 Oct 04

;)

Sethhaniel 08:54 14 Oct 04

^

Belatucadrus 10:42 14 Oct 04

click here Spychecker revue only gives it 3/5 and as it's shareware @ $39.95, there doesn't seem to be much point, stick to AdAware and Spybot S&D.

Belatucadrus 10:45 14 Oct 04

Maybe if I read the revue, my alternative suggestions would be more relevant click here for a selection of free alternatives

canard 13:22 14 Oct 04

Ccleaner click here is probably more efficient and much more recommended besides being FREE.

Sethhaniel 13:27 14 Oct 04

Yes I use CCLEANER but see this is a newer version (v1.14.072 - [7 October 2004] )so i've just downloaded it -
have BITCLEANER -which i had run on another computer and seemed pretty thorough and to also do things others didn't - but wanted to check if anyone had any problems before running on my main machine ;0

Sethhaniel 08:14 15 Oct 04

and it did clear a lot more junk - even inside the 'swapfile' probably keep it till it expires - it does seem to stop working half way through its tasks though --
any way upgraded my CCleaner -
;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…