Bit Torrent movies

bjantbear 20:06 27 Feb 07

I want to play movies downloaded from BitTorrent on my DVD player but none of my programmes will let me burn them to a dvd or cd.

Does anyone know of a programme that will let burn them

Regards

jay.p 21:36 27 Feb 07

download the divx player to play and burn your movies.
i assume they are avi files which is usually the case on torrent sites.
click here

jay.p 21:40 27 Feb 07

sorry didn't read properly. this is only ok if your dvd is a divx player if not you need to download a divx to dvd converter.the one i use is vso which is excellent and free.
click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:41 27 Feb 07

I say chaps, is it not illegal to d/l copyright material?

G

Kate B 21:42 27 Feb 07

You can legally download a great deal of copyright material via Bittorrent these days - it's gone legit.

Technotiger 22:19 27 Feb 07

Rather than seek legal action against BitTorrent, several major motion-picture studios took a look at the success of iTunes and struck an agreement to offer digital content legally. Today, the results of that cooperation went live with the launch of the BitTorrent Entertainment Network, which sells movies, TV shows, music, and games online using the BitTorrent client. More interestingly, it also lets users upload their own content for sale on the site. For more details about the new site, Rafe Needleman offers a hands-on review on Webware.com.

megat193 01:39 28 Feb 07

An excellent piece of software for conversion of just about any video format to another (including to 3gp for mobile phones) is marketed by AVS Media click here . OK, so you have to pay 40 dollars for it, but it is really good.

leo49 02:15 28 Feb 07

Or this is ggod free converter that I use:

click here

TonyTT 10:51 28 Feb 07

Best and easy to use conversion and burn software (drag and drop) for most formats: (mpeg, avi etc)

click here

If you get .BIN and .CUE files, which are also common on Bit Torrent downloads, and which are a vcd format, best thing to do is convert to mpeg with this for free (takes 30 seconds):

click here

and then drag and drop new mpeg file into convertXtoDVD as normal.

bjantbear 07:54 03 Mar 07

Thaanks for the advice all of you.

I will let you know what transpires when I get time to try things.

I am in the throes of refitting a reception room and decorating at the moment.

Regards

Miros 08:01 03 Mar 07

^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…