A bit green in using DVD/RWs

Bobhec 18:36 30 Aug 05

About to use a DVD/RW for the first time to store digital photos. Will i be able to add to the DVD until it is full.What will I need to do?

lotvic 18:48 30 Aug 05

it should have come with the DVDRW drive. Has it been installed on the pc and which prog is it i.e Nero. If it is there open the tutorial on your pc and see if that tells you or read the booklet. Then post back with specific questions and we will all attempt to help.

Also there are online tutorials depending on what the software is.

PC Bilbo 18:50 30 Aug 05

Which Burning Programme are you using?

If you want to keep adding you will need to select a Multi-Session.In this case you will need to "Finalise" the disk before it will play.

Most Software give user guides under Help Menu although it can be a bit confusing at first.

Presumably you are using RW so you can format and re-use if things don't go quite right first time.Very sensible unless you need more beer mats!

Sans le Sou 20:22 30 Aug 05

If you make a data disc in Nero Express you can add files until full. You will be able to see the pictures in windows explorer etc before it is finalised.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…