BiPulse Pulseman

sebina12 19:17 06 Dec 05

Hi, I have recently acquired the BiPulse Pulseman XP Data Recovery Card but have been unable to access the site click here to download the card's driver or anything else to do with the card. The instructions that I do have are that the card's driver must be installed before installing the card itself which of course is common sense to all. I have searched constantly and have not yet found where I can find the driver. There are driver sites but none seem to list the driver required for the card. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. :) Many thanks.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:41 06 Dec 05

According to this german site no drivers are required for XP.

Try inserting the card and let windows XP find the appropriate drive.

It looks like LAN drivers will run it.

sidecar sid 19:48 06 Dec 05

Try

click here=

Bottom of page.

sebina12 13:31 07 Dec 05

Thank you so much for replying as quickly as you have and thank you for helping me out, really appreciate that. I will start on that and let you know how it goes. Again, many thanks to both of you.:)

sebina12 23:06 09 Dec 05

Sorry for not getting back as quickly as I should have, it's been really busy here. I installed the BiPulse card and it works fine. Again many thanks for your help, I really appreciated your help, I can't tell you how much.:

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…