bios upgrade

chaosman 17:36 02 Jan 03
  chaosman 17:36 02 Jan 03

require bios upgrade for daewoo cb648x-bx model,can anyone assist

ellas 19:32 02 Jan 03

google not much help,you could try and find info here click here

DieSse 19:38 02 Jan 03

I too have been unable to find anything by searches - which leads me to ask how you know you need a BIOS update.

Only a sight of what fixes are in particular BIOS upgrades would let you know whether it was going to be of any use, and at present no-one seems to know.

So perhaps if you could let us know what problem you need to solve, there may be some alternative ways in which you could be helped.

DieSse 21:27 02 Jan 03

Please use the forum - it helps when everyone can see and contibute, and stops your thread from getting lost.

By email "NEED TO OVERCOME LIMIT OF HD SUPPORT AS I WISH TO INSTALL A 60GB HD"

You can use software supplied by the disk manufacturer, which fools the BIOS into accepting a higher capacity (eg - Seagate Disk Wizard)

You can use a plug-in IDE card from, eg, Promise, which does not have low capaity limits.

Either of these should solve your problem. There may well not be a BIOS upgrade for your system anyway, even if we could find the support site!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…