BIOS ?

wicked willy 16:45 10 Feb 04

Hi Everybody, Does anyone know where I can get a Manual,Book on the Subject of the Bios, as I am trying to get into repairs as well as Building PC`s It is just to keep me busy ,as some of the forum know my Loss, I have tried my local bookshops and W Smiths ( they say that they do not Have any Books on the subject. All help will be grately received, TIA Bill

Iwasaki 16:47 10 Feb 04

The Internet will be a font of knowledge...type BIOS and it will tap into typically millions of answers. Be more specific though to filter it out!!

hugh-265156 16:58 10 Feb 04

click here click here click here click here click here may be useful to you

pcworl keep a good selection of books,maybe have a look in your local store and note the number on spine then ask your library to order in for you.

wicked willy 00:00 11 Feb 04

Thanks for the Links huggyg71, I will be putting them in my favourites folder and will be looking forward to reading Same. Bill

JerryJay 00:27 11 Feb 04

BIOS is manufactur specific, different for different motherboard. Go you any decent motherboard maker such as ASUS and MSI and download a motherboard manual, then you can find info there. Most BIOS are same, so know one and know all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…