bin/cue to dvd?

The GnoMe 10:17 25 Jan 05

Hi all i have just bought dvd photo slide show, i make the show but when i come to burn it it gives me an error message saying 'error writing cue sheet'

so i then instead of outputting to burn it i outputted it to make a bin.cue file, how can i burn this file to dvd to enable it to play on my dvd player? i try using nero to burn image to disk but it then says that i have wrong type of disc and i must have a cd/w instead, even though it is in the dvd menu.

any ideas?

Noelg23 10:32 25 Jan 05

well so far as I know bin and cue files are only ever copied onto CDs...I have yet to find a bin/cue file that will copy onto a DVD...so looks like your stuck...unless someone else knows how to do this...

TomJerry 10:59 25 Jan 05

bin and cue are CD/dvd image files firstly developed by CDRWin, if you use NERO it has an option to burn image, it can burn foreign images, if you use Roxio, use DiscCopy and select source as image

if your burning software cannot handle this image files, you can convert it into a format your burning software can handle, ultraiso can convert between different image files, you can download a fully functional trial copy click here

ACOLYTE 12:02 25 Jan 05

I think to burn this to dvd you need to change the format of the files to ISO.

Noelg23 12:23 25 Jan 05

ACOLYTE has a point...if you have Nero or Roxio, you can make them into ISO files and should be able to convert them to DVD...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…