BIG Windows 7

dlguk 09:26 18 Feb 10

On an Acer Aspire 5732Z laptop operating on Windows 7 Home Premium. The desktop icons are large as are those on the ‘taskbar’. Windows when opened will not fit the screen, i.e. too big and on the EULA for adobe I cannot get down to check the ‘agree to terms and conditions’. Opening PCTools security the window ‘runs off’ the screen. The screen resolution is as it should be 1366 by 768 and as I am used to XP Pro, I am kinda stuck.
Can you help?

Thank you

rdave13 09:32 18 Feb 10

Try right clicking desktop- personalize-display and dot the radio button for 100% (default).

birdface 09:57 18 Feb 10

Maybe need to update your graphics driver.
If you have a scroll wheel on your mouse just hold in the Ctrl button on the keypad and turn the scroll wheel until you get the correct size that you want.Or use the zoom in-out button in view.

dlguk 09:15 19 Feb 10

THank you for your help as it isnt my laptop I will respond once I have tried your suggestions.

I dont think it will be the graphics driver as the machine was bought in December.

rdave13 09:19 19 Feb 10

Easier way to the setting;
Start then type display in the search box. That will open the window needed.

dlguk 18:38 19 Feb 10

yea ta rdave13 I have had a little try at 7 and the search box is great. I will be investing in a laptop and pc soon, what flavour of 7 do you use?

rdave13 18:54 19 Feb 10

Win 7 Home Premium 32 bit.

dlguk 09:49 25 Feb 10

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay but I have just got a chance to do it. It was like the Comparethemarket.com, 'Simple eh', :-).
Only because you told me.

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac