A big thank you to you all @ PC Advisor

andyj007 20:44 07 Feb 05

Over the last three years ish i have had various problems & issues with my PC. These problems are probably not really problems with the Pc, more likely caused by my lack of PC knowledge .
I think i first posted when my pc got ill from a virus. No matter what ive asked or how silly the question has been kind people on this site have taken the time to guide me through to a solution. For me and im sure others it is nice to know that should we get a problem there are people prepared to give their time on this website to help solve the issues.
To those i take me hat off. THANK YOU..
Hopefully the time will come when i can return the goodwill.

Andrew

VoG II 20:53 07 Feb 05

Well thank you for this. It is messages like this that help me feel that I actually achive something sometimes.

Please remember two things:

- Most of us started out on here as relative novices. You can learn a lot just by lurking and watching the solutions.

- There is no such thing as a stupid question. If you do not know the answer it is not a stupid question, even if there is a simple solution.

ade.h 20:56 07 Feb 05

That's nice to read, and I agree wholeheartedly. My hat is also off in support! ;)

JaßîsFaß ˜ 20:59 07 Feb 05

Nice to see yet another kind thank you once again.

Perhaps soon FE will have to consider a thank you corner.

Your comments are well appreciated by many helpers on this site.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:24 07 Feb 05

I don't think that i have ever helped you,but i try my best to answer as many problems as possible,but i agree this forum is a great one,id hate for it to leave!

So thankyou all also!

And my hat,i don't need to take it off,its been blown off!

Buchan 35 21:27 07 Feb 05

Absolutely right.

Technotiger 21:39 07 Feb 05

Hi, many thanks to You my friend - I just hope I am not being too presumptious in hoping that I am one of those that you are thanking. I am not an
expert at all, but I do enjoy helping when I can.

Cheers.

taffyal 17:37 08 Feb 05

I'd like to agree with Andyj-I've had lots of help on here, & its stopped me throwing the PC through the window!! Many thanks, you've all saved me lots of money. Thanks again, Al.

Djohn 18:36 08 Feb 05

Nice to hear that we are of some help. :o) I'm sure you will soon be helping others with their problems and as VoG™ says, there are no daft or stupid questions. All questions are important to those who post, the forum will always try to help, anyway I like easy questions, gives me a chance to answer them before VoG™ does! ;o)

csqwared 19:19 08 Feb 05

Being mostly a "lurker" I'd like to add my thanks to the stalwarts of this forum who give their time. Having, on just one or two occasions, been able to help, and received thanks for it, I know the nice feeling you get and I'd like to second djohn's comments regarding the easy stuff, VoG™ et al must hover and then type like the wind. :-)

cc

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…