A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL HELPERS IN HERE

boo_hiss_boo 21:16 19 Aug 04

I would like to say a really big thank you too all of the people who take the time to offer help and advice on this forum

I have just finished completely restoring my pc to its original state (after saving much loved data of course)... and although I have had to do this (I think I had a virus that just anhialated my windows settings) the first thing I have done is to download all of the protective software that people have added links to in here. Already, (and all I have done so far is browse for the original protection that I wanted to re-install) I have had 4 files cleaned from spybot to which I have to say I was surprised as I have not been surfing and looking at unknown pages (it really doesn't take long does it!?)

I have made sure that all of the protection is installed before I do any proper browsing.

Keep up the good work folks and I am sure I am not alone when I say a hearty big THANK YOU to you all

Boo

Old Shep 21:43 19 Aug 04

It's a hobby and like all hobbies we love it but I'm sure everyone will appreciate your comments. Regards.

Dan the Confused 21:50 19 Aug 04

Thanks boo. Remember to keep Windows updated with all critical updates too.

Djohn 21:56 19 Aug 04

Yep! We all like to try and help others with sorting their problems, don't do it for praise or thank yous but all the same it is nice when someone just says "Thanks, That fixed it" :o)

THE TERMINATOR 22:03 19 Aug 04

Well we're not perfect, but we all like to help out when we can. EXPERT ADVICE YOU CAN TRUST(lol)....TT

boo_hiss_boo 00:21 20 Aug 04

Yep

you are all stars!

I am gonna close the thread no (just so it don't stay opem forever and a day) but would like to add one last thought..........

I know that everyone here helps because they just like to help, no gain, no profit! and it is nice to see there are still people around that fall into this category....... I for one hope that as I read the threads, occasionally, I may be able to (given time hehe) be able to offer some advice that has been passed on to me !

Boo x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced