Big Boobs!!!!

hanmaddog 21:51 10 May 06

Now i've got your attention can anyone tell me why my broadband is really slow lately??

It's running at the speed you'd expect from dial up

Thanks

hannah

VoG II 21:54 10 May 06

Please do not post multiple threads. Please stick to your original click here (and answer the questions) and tick this one.

FatboySlim71 21:55 10 May 06

Who is your ISP ? have you got any anti spyware software installed ? You may need to delete some temporary internet files, try this program see if the problem is still there.

click here

raggy 2 21:56 10 May 06

good one I used the same to get peoples attention but got told off from the forum editor and threatened with being booted off this site.
Have you been downloading anything that could possibly have a virus attached, you know music sites or anything

hanmaddog 21:59 10 May 06

i think my friend sin was listenin got music on my computer when he was here

mammak 22:02 10 May 06

good for you mate in 5 mins with your "Big Boobs" you had 3 people respond to you. good for you.

ade.h 22:04 10 May 06

Innapropriate puerile attempts at humour will not get you very far. I suggest you take note of the forum guidelines.

mammak 22:16 10 May 06

so if you post a thread about bird poo you are within the forum guidlines I dont think so you go on about **it you get all respoding to you
but you post with a genuine reason you are ignored mabye that is the reason people have to title there threads in this way!!!!

ade.h 22:18 10 May 06

What ARE you on about. I have never posted a thread about "bird poo". I expect you to take that accusation back.

terryf 22:21 10 May 06

You would be much better off posting a proper subject like 'slow broadband problem' then you would get people posting to the thread who may be able to provide help for you.

mammak 22:27 10 May 06

no I did not mean you posted personaly I was just refering to the thread by "Mr Jarndyce" with 37 posts Named " absolutly amazing in 24 hours of me"I think it is awful it has had so many posts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…