Beunlimited - Any views?

AWARD2001 17:23 02 Jul 07

After months of exasperation with Orange broadband which no nearer to being resolved, I've decided to leave them. I can join Beunlimited and get up to 24MB for £14/month which a bargain but has anyone had any problems with them? I haven't been able to find out much, possibly because they're still fairly small. I know they're owned by O2 - not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

birdface 18:06 02 Jul 07

click here load speed with that one is 0.4Mb.Never heard of it before you opened this thread,But worth looking at.

birdface 18:07 02 Jul 07

click here This time.

Dipso 22:05 02 Jul 07

I'm with Be on the Lite package. I migrated to them in March this year as I found the package was more competitive than my current provider and they were offering free connection...offer now ended unfortunately.

The only downside with the Lite package is it's a 12 month contract, the Unlimited package is 3 months.

Support is based in Bulgaria but I've never had a problem on the one occasion I contacted them by phone and a couple of times by email.

You get loaned a Be box which is a Speedtouch 780WL modem/router for the duration of the contract.

Email accounts are extra but you get access to their SMTP server for sending email so if you have a gmail or hotmail account or suchlike that isn't an issue.

More Be info click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…