Betting on the net

bumpkin 22:24 16 Jul 12
Answered

Hello everyone, I like to do a bit of gambling online, it is a small stakes hobby that I have done for about 7 yrs not a problem situation. There is a bit of software (Bettrader Evolution) that I would like to download, not to be confused with other software called Evolution. I can find the site OK but no way of downloading the free version. Do not want the pay for version or the free 7 day trial. They say that the free version is slow (as they would)but it may suit me if I could try it. Any ideas please.

Thanks Ray

lotvic 22:40 16 Jul 12

I think this is it racingtraders

"When you Download BetTrader Evolution you will automatically receive a 7 day free trial of the full version. When your free trial of the full version runs out you can continue to use BetTrader Evolution in limited mode for free for as long as you want. The only difference between the full version of BetTrader Evolution and the free version is that the free version only updates once every 5 seconds. You have full use of both the grid and ladder interface for free, as well as the bet placement tools. Training mode is not available in the Free Version."

bumpkin 10:01 17 Jul 12
Answer

Thanks Lotvic.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant