Best & Worst Spyware Programs.

prince midas 17:16 25 Apr 05

My test of Adaware,Spybot,Spysweeper,Spyware Doctor and PestPatrol rate Spysweeper best because of the fact it finds spyware and informs you of changes to your internet setting with Spybot as worst because it never finds anything
even though others do.
Your worst and best would be apprectated.

pj123 17:24 25 Apr 05

We all have our own opinions on what is best and worst. As this is not a Help problem it might have been better to post it in the Speakers Corner forum.

SANTOS7 17:24 25 Apr 05

Can't really say as to best or worst as they all find different because of their file definitions, if the definitions were the same you would only need one,click here
some usefull info here.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:39 25 Apr 05

Just get MS Antispy and be done with it. there is absolutely no point in trying to 'compare' programmes as a lot depends on the intervention of the end user. I use AVG and MS Antispy with a bit of common sense and get no problems whatsoever, bearing in mind that I try to open any attachments that I get sent.

G

961 19:37 25 Apr 05

The rogue element here is to consider which web sites you visit

You go roaming around the web looking at this that and the other you'll get trouble

Confine yourself to legit sites you'll get by with regular updates from Microsoft, a good virus checker, and a firewall together with a couple of spyware finders

Buchan 35 20:07 25 Apr 05

Do as GANDALF <I:-)> says. No hassle!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…