The Best way to get video into my PC

Goodtime 09:11 07 Feb 04

Does anyoe know the best way to get VHS onto my PC? I have USB, firewire and Coax out?

Look forward to your response.

Lozzy 10:06 07 Feb 04

Use The Firewire connection for faster upload to the PC. You may need a an adapter for the cable end attaching to the firewire card..

Also what software are you using to do this?? Easy CD/DVD Creator V6 or Win Movie Maker or Nero V6??

Lozzy 10:09 07 Feb 04

These links may also help you..

click here

click here

click here

Goodtime 11:29 10 Feb 04

Thanx for the tips using win media 9, but having probs with that. When i connect my camcorder i can only get video, no audio, but the packaged software (image mixer)(JVC dv camcorder) works fine. I dont really like this interface and would rather use win media 9, but like i said no audio. Very frustrating!

dfghjkl 13:12 10 Feb 04

i belive audio is on a seperate cable to the video,i have 2 cables one yellow and one black.

Goodtime 14:34 10 Feb 04

I dont think that is it as i go thru USB.

LAP 19:18 10 Feb 04

I use USB for stills and mpegs. And I agree with Lozzy and use a firewire cable for video

Goodtime 08:21 11 Feb 04

ok, I'll try firewire, but i still think there is a software issue with getting audio from my camcorder to the computer as it only works with the bundled software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…