Best vcd/svcd burning program

broggs 23:36 26 Dec 03

Does anyone know what the best program for burning AVI movie files to cd is.Any would be appreciated.

johnnyrocker 00:10 27 Dec 03

QQAA 08:56 27 Dec 03

If wants to use Nero Burning ROM or Nero Express for the task concerned, a separate Nero Plug-In tool is required.

Relevant details (too brief perhaps) at their website click here.

By the way, this "DVD-Video Plug-In" tool have been INTEGRATED into the latest Nero 6 package. But it would be required if using the earlier version, Nero 5.

broggs 13:09 27 Dec 03

thanks...but would the avi movies have to be converted to mpeg?

©®@$? 13:23 27 Dec 03

it would seem so

can use a program called TMPGEnc

broggs 13:36 27 Dec 03

QQAA 06:54 28 Dec 03

Wondering whether you have managed to solve the problem....... or if you have found some good solutions to share with us.

©®@$? 07:14 28 Dec 03

you can use can use a program called TMPGEnc
to convert avi to mpeg and then burn with nero

QQAA 07:58 28 Dec 03

Has heard people mentioning about the free TMPGEnc encoder tool (optimised for Intel Pentium-4 CPU)on various occasions.

I am getting interested to try it out myself, although the website contents click here does not appear to be well presented by the Japanese author.

QQAA 09:59 28 Dec 03

While exploring the website of TMPGEnc, I found a stunning sample movie file at its download section click here.

This movie is related to the above console game developed by SEGA for Sony PlayStation 2, which belongs to the Network Flight Simulation genre.

For those interested and preferably have broadband internet connection, should try to download it. File size is about 21MB only.

broggs 15:00 02 Jan 04

Finally used nero.. but had to get an add on from the nero web site.
Tried tmpgenc but it would not convert my avi.
Now that i think the audio was compressed so maybe I had to separate it from the video beforehand.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…