best temp and fan control drive-bay kit?

jpashw1 19:15 22 Aug 08

Have just changed cases to an Antec p180 as my Rad. x1950pro kept tripping the temp alarm in my old tower case with its two smallish fans and early 2000s design.

However, the new case has no speaker so there can be no warning beep if the temp should rise again.

I'd like to use some sort of temp monitor and fan control and have been looking at Ebuyer, SCan and Ebay for items that fit not a drive bay and there are quite a range.

Can anyone suggest a bit of kit they've found successful, featuring accurate temp readings and an alarm?

Importantly, it would need to monitor two Molex-plugged case fans and have sensors enough for both CPU and GPU.

Also, are they tricky to install? I'd image the placement of the sensors could make all the difference to the readings? Indeed, how are they held in place - some sort of glue?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…