best software to start with

clio4444 03:51 AM 22 Sep 11

Hi I've been asked to create and be "in charge of" creating and designing a website for my mums business - a medical centre. The site would only need to be basic - displaying mainly information concerning their location, doctors, services, etc. As a beginner, I am looking for a software that would easily allow me to create the website. At the same time I would also like to be able to progress my techniques of webdesign and use of the software in the future to improve the website. Can you give any advice on which software is best? Keep in mind i don't know a lot of html at all, only a few basic i learnt in school, so it needs to be newbie friendly :) thanks

Crunchy 16:19 PM 22 Sep 11

I recommend Netobjects Fusion Essentials a free website creator that I used to create a holiday cottage site. I had no html knowledge and found it very user friendly. Try it out http://netobjects.com/html/essentials.html

Forum Editor 23:25 PM 22 Sep 11

In addition to looking at the software recommended above, I suggest you consider Serif WebPlus X5. It's extremely easy to use,doesn't require any knowledge of HTML, and has lots of excellent templates to get you started. It would be an ideal application for someone like you.

click here for more information

JamesFrenkline 12:26 PM 26 Sep 11

well I would suggest you to use Dreamweaver and netbeans as they are really very good tool for creating a website.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia Z5 review: Hands-on with the phone which the Z3+ should have been

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Get your photos turned into illos by some of the world’s best artists

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites