Best site online for downloading music???

AdventCalendar 23:44 13 Jan 03
  AdventCalendar 23:44 13 Jan 03

Hi,

Ive been using Kazaa for a while, but im not too chuffed with it, as the quality of the downloads arent always too good.

Can you recommend anywhere better?

or

Can you advise me how i can tell what quality the music is going to make when i burn it to CD before i burn it? [am i able to check quality?]

many thanks everyone.

Allan-263226 23:45 13 Jan 03

NOT THE SORT OF QUESTION TO ASK HERE.......

rev.bem 23:53 13 Jan 03

i have some worms pass me the can opener!

AdventCalendar 23:53 13 Jan 03

why mad_allan?

wrong forum?

tran1 23:53 13 Jan 03

Downloading music is illegal and I don't think anyone here will help you find more sources to download from. LOL.

Anyway, You can check the quality of music before burning by listening to it before hand. (Or does quality degrade after burning? I don't know)

AdventCalendar 23:54 13 Jan 03

sorry people....

i geniunely thought Kazaa was all above board....im not clued up on all this yet. I will give that a miss then.

sorry to waste your time, and thanks for the advice.

tran1 23:59 13 Jan 03

As most P2P programs are the same i.e allow sharing from each other directly, I don't think there will any other programs that will give you better quality stuff. Becuase its P2P, you simply cannot tell what quality music you will get. The factors you should look at, should be the file size and sometimes integrity ratings eg kazaa. Better quality stuff means a bigger file size.

The only other option is to pay for it via those music sites.

crx16 00:11 14 Jan 03

a link i see here a few months back. a free R.E.M. album click here

GANDALF <|:-)> 00:16 14 Jan 03

Try HMV or MVC. *sigh* Or you could get a part-time job to fund the purchase of some CDs (MacDonalds, kentucky, Burger King etc.).

G

shifty 08:28 14 Jan 03

I use MX2.com to download tracks for the music I already have on albums. Tried transfering tracks directly onto CD but most are well beyond it. If you are downloading it for personal use I don't see a problem, its if your planning to do the copying and selling like many are doing. Speeding on the roads is illegal but its perfectly legal to purchase a radar detector so the cameras don't catch you out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…