Best program for burning mp3 files to CDR discs

Flak999 12:46 25 Nov 03

Hi I need a good program to burn mp3 files to cdr discs so that i can listen to them on my car cd player. What are the best options out there?

Thanks,

Flak...

johnnyrocker 13:35 25 Nov 03

nero 5.5 with all the updates burn as audio for car (although it in the strict sense of the word it is not legal;) )

johnny.

Octoz 13:37 25 Nov 03

Just need to check!
Is your car CD player able to play MP3 files?
or are you saying you wish to convert MP3 to wav?

There is some discussion regarding whether Easy CD Creator (Roxio) or NERO is the best software, I have easy CD and it works consistently. Would recommend this.

billyliv 13:59 25 Nov 03

Hi, There are loads of programs that do what you want. Click the downloads section of this site and take your pick. I wish I could have a CD player in my car that plays MP3. Cheers, Bill

Boarder 14:03 25 Nov 03
  Ex Cossack 14:03 25 Nov 03

You can't play MP3 files in an ordinary CD player. If you use Nero Burn to burn MP3 files to CDR as an audio CD they will automatically be converted to .cda files. You can only get around 15 to 18 tracks on a CD though depending on their length. The alternative is to do what I do and buy a Cassette converter which you put into your cassette player (if you have one) and then plug it into an MP3 player.

Flak999 15:50 25 Nov 03

Thanks for all the info, in reply, no my car cd player cant play mp3 files they would have to be converted.

Also just noticed the free mp3 editor MP3 station 1.2 on this months cover disk of PCA would this do the trick?

Flak999 21:39 25 Nov 03

"bump"

©®@$? 21:46 25 Nov 03

you can use nero to make an audio cd to play on most cd players

doesnt have to be mp3,

on nero 6 you just run nero startsmart

make an audio cd

that is supposed to make an audio cd that plays on all cd players

ton 21:47 25 Nov 03

ANY burning software will do it. If you burn the mp3's as audio they will be automatically converted.

Mike ® 22:16 25 Nov 03

I would use one of the free jukebox programmes such as Itunes click here mainly because of the library listing/sorting features built in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…