best places to download drivers

naanco 03:04 12 Aug 06

Hei there im trying to locate some drivers for my pc that so far conflict with each other i check 4 a couple of them on the asus website but i found that the ones i had were latest than the ones on the website. does any one know where i could find some of them.
here is alist of what i have and looking something that will work better...
the mother board i have is Asus A8v e deluxe
Part / Driver provider / driver Version

1. Asus - VIA BUS Master IDE Controller / Via Tech. / 5.1.2600.120

2. Asus - Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller / Microsoft / 5.1.3597.0

3. Asus - 802.11b/g Wirelles Card / Marvel / 2.7.1.10

4. Asus - Ethernet Controller - Marvel 88e 8053 pci-e gigabit ethernet controller / 8.41.1.3

pls help im desperate

Halmer 07:18 12 Aug 06
  ICF 07:29 12 Aug 06
  dms05 07:29 12 Aug 06

Or here click here

Gongoozler 07:32 12 Aug 06

The VIA bus naster and IDE controllers should be installed as part of the VIA driver suite from Viarena click here

naanco 15:56 12 Aug 06

no luck guys viaarena and marvel dont have the drivers for my motherboard, or have older versions and the rest nada, nothing, im getting desperate here...

DieSse 17:07 12 Aug 06

Viaarena definately is the place for the Via drivers - they make the chipset - they write the drivers. The drivers are for ALL makes of motherboard that have the specified chipsets.

The latset driver on the viaarena site will be the latest driver SET - this number may not equate to individual numbers for parts of the set.

Be assured that nobody supplies newer drivers for Via chipsets than the company that makes them!

Totally-braindead 18:32 12 Aug 06

I would just use the drivers from the ASUS website and this is what I use on my ASUS A8N_SLI Deluxe, yours are here click here the VIA 4 in 1 service pack will include the IDE drivers and the Marvel ones are seperatly listed. I can't say the drivers will be the ones you specify you want but they are the correct drivers for your board.
Are you sure the problem you are having is due to a conflict with these drivers? Perhaps if you give more details of exactly what is happenning, especially details of any error codes someone could help more.

naanco 19:00 12 Aug 06

if you read my post in this very forum with title"DRIVER IROL NOT LESS OR EQUAL" you ll see where is the root of my problem which is a series of crushes and the above message with address that links to the driver of my wireless card, after that i done a drivers test from website pcpitstop were i found that the above drivers not only are out of date but also were described as BAD from the above test, the driver my wifi came up as just out of date so i thought is not problem of the wifi card as windows came up with but the above BAD drivers so since then i try to download those

Stuartli 20:46 12 Aug 06

As Diesse rightly points out, Via motherboard drivers (4 in 1 and/or Hyperion) are the same for any motherboard with Via chipsets.

The 4 in 1 drivers are for older motherboards and the last version, IIRC, was 456 (or 56).

He is also quite correct in stating that the very latest versions are always on the Viaarena website.

naanco 21:16 12 Aug 06

thnx ill try that have nothing to loose

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac