Best place to find P/T IT related jobs?

siliconbits 21:46 11 Aug 03

For an undergrad Student... Can work at home...

GANDALF <|:-)> 22:15 11 Aug 03

Bombay?........seriously, there is an increasing number of job losses in the IT sector at present. This is due to many jobs having gone or about to go to Mumbai and all ports East. Finding P/T work will be very difficult unless you are an absolute whizz at web design or databases...then, if you were, you wouldn't have to ask the question ;-)) I would scope the local evening papers or try pressing the flesh and dropping massive hints about your job talents and current unexpected availability.

G

siliconbits 03:42 12 Aug 03

Thanks! Most jobs going to bombay r back office jobs as far as I know. Call centres, programming etc... But I am looking for sales and marketing related jobs... Which fit my course ;-)

Sir Radfordin 08:20 12 Aug 03

An Uni worth its salt will have normally have a career/job centre that should be able to help out. The SU may also have something to help. Speak to them first as they may know about things/contacts that will suit students and will be able to offer advice on how to work and not be exploited.

GANDALF <|:-)> 01:04 13 Aug 03

Programming, CAD design and System Admin. jobs- back office...you will have the whole of the IT community ready to beat you up. ;-)))) Try teh Job Centres or an employment agency.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…