Best PC Testing/Benchmarking Tool

owenblade2009 09:27 06 Jul 11
Answered

Hi

I am looking to find the best free PC benchmarking/testing tool - I had a look at Worldbench6 and at £160 it's a bit outa my price range!

Any suggestions much appreciated!!!

Is Belarc best system inventory tool?

retep888™ 10:13 06 Jul 11

Assume you're using Win7

Free performance benchmarking 3DMark06 Click Here

Windows 7 - CPU - Stress Test with Prime95 Click Here

gengiscant 10:31 06 Jul 11
Answer

Will not get much better than this. Benchmarks.

owenblade2009 07:50 07 Jul 11

Thanks for these Prime95 worked well

Housten 16:27 07 Jul 11

retep888™

When I saw your post I thought that it was a good idea, so I started with "3DMark06", until I saw it was to help with gaming machines and a 584+ MB download. I do not, and will not, do any gaming so I gave up on that one. So then I thought that I would try "Stress Test with Prime95", but with all the fannying about I didn't bother with that either. I have followed some download suggestions elsewhere in the forums and - probably me being perverse - I get really annoyed when all I want to do is to download a programme but you are forced to jump through 3,4 or 5 hoops just to do so. I find that I just give up more and more these days. Anyway from the other comments here your suggestions seemed much appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…