Best parts combo for P4 3.06 with 1Gig of RAM

muska 22:10 11 Jan 04

I am looking at building my own PC. I run my own business trading stocks and shares. I already have a Matrox G200 Quad screen card allowing me to run the PC with up to 4 screens.

Ideally I need a motherboard with a built in graphics card as a high power card is not a priority with my line of work. I need a 120gig HD and DVD and CD burner. I want a gig of RAM to go with my P4 3.06. This PC needs to be fast. No Ford Fiesta parts!! Hope to hear everybody's thoughts.

DieSse 23:16 11 Jan 04

I'm not sure I undersytand exactly - why do you want a motherboard with integrated graphics if you already havea 4-port graphics card?

Have you already got the P4 chip - if not you want a 3.2GHz P4C chip - the version with the 800MHz bus - and a sutable board for this.

If you can clear up these points, I can advise further.

muska 09:13 12 Jan 04

Hi the quad card doesn't work without a graphics card already in the machine. I already have the P4 3.06ghz chip. If there is a suitable motherboard with in built graphics - great. Otherwise I will have to get a separate graphics card.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…