Best paid for security programe

MIKE. 16:40 15 Jun 09

My neighbour runs a small business from home
(1 PC) and has been using Norton 360 for the last three years. His current Norton license has just expired and he downloaded the latest version which has caused no end of problems, almost to the point of making his Laptop unusable. He has decided to change to a different security tool. My question what is the best paid for tool on the market as he is paranoid about security.

Clapton is God 16:45 15 Jun 09

First things first.

Why does he want to pay for his security when there's more than enough excellent free programs available?

T I M B O 16:46 15 Jun 09

It's vita to use this Nortons remove tool >> click here

Free Antivirus >> click here

Free Firewall >> click here

The have a tidy up with this >> click here

be sure to run both Cleaner & Registery.

Best of luck !

MIKE. 16:49 15 Jun 09

I could not agree with you more. He is of the old school taking the view if you pay for it then its got to be good. I use AVG amd Malwarebytes perfectly good for all my needs never had problems. But that is not good enough for him.

MIKE. 16:52 15 Jun 09

Thanks T I M B O I will use the Norton removal tool when he has made up his mind what programe.

T I M B O 16:54 15 Jun 09

Clapton is God is bank on when he say's there are better free software out there & i think avast is extremly good.

T I M B O 16:54 15 Jun 09

Clapton is God is bang on when he say's there are better free software out there & i think avast is extremly good.

Clapton is God 16:56 15 Jun 09

"He is of the old school taking the view if you pay for it then its got to be good"

Might be time to tell him to join the real world and when/if he does that take a look at T I M B O's suggestions as well as SpywareBlaster (malware blocker) click here

Or perhaps he's just got more money than sense??

MIKE. 16:56 15 Jun 09

Thanks T I M B O I use the free version Avast rules OK.

Input Overload 17:03 15 Jun 09

Eset Smart Security, an excellent program.

click here

Boghound 17:23 15 Jun 09

Eset Smart Security....You don't know it's there...No slow-down at all...It might seem expensive but you get what you pay for!!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac