Best music player....itunes or what?

hawthorn59 04:31 06 Feb 06

I know this is a very difficult question to answer as everyone will have different favourites, but I have used itunes up to now and found it ok. Did find the volume lower than WMP. Also the way all trackes you import from cd are listed seperatley and not by album/folder. Anyway did a search here for articles and saw an awful lot of problems with itunes...also is version 6 a bit troublesome? (I have 4)

So just wondering could anyone point out the + and - of say, Itunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, or any other ones?? Sorry if this has been discussed to death before, if so you may point me to where, and thatll be fine.

Many thnx

K

Monument 06:54 06 Feb 06

iTunes does list by Album and Genre and Artist just click on the browse icon (looks like an eye) in the top right corner.

As you have said this will come down to personal preference. I like iTunes because I find it very simple to use with a clean interface. We have a number of iPods in the family so it is used often.

The problems were with the initial version 6, these were quickly rectified with the arrival of 6.01 and it is now further enhanced with 6.02.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…