best mouse for laptop

ZZET 21:32 16 Jun 05

Hi is it worth having a optical mouse?

phono 21:47 16 Jun 05

Depends what you want, I recently bought an optical, wireless mouse from LIDL for £12.99, it has proven to be an absolute little gem compared to using the touchpad, at least as far as I am concerned that is.

ZZET 21:55 16 Jun 05

What brand was it?

Chris Webster 22:01 16 Jun 05

I use a USB Logitech optical mouse on my laptop.

Cheers, Chris.

phono 22:05 16 Jun 05

SilverCrest is the brand, it consists of a small optical, wireless mouse with scroll wheel and a wireless receiver that plugs into a USB port.

The receiver is quite chunky and partially blocks the other USB port so I use a small 4 port USB hub also purchased from LIDL, from memory it was £4.99 and the brand is Typhoon.

BTW I have two USB 2, powered hubs, hooked up to my desktop PC, both Typhoon brand and also purchased from LIDL, again highly recommended.

At this point I suppose I should add that I do not work for, or have shares in, LIDL. :-)

ZZET 22:15 16 Jun 05

Thanks for your help.
Cheers

cafe 22:15 16 Jun 05

The Microsoft laptop mouse is great. USB plugs in to laptop and this, when removed, slots into the underside of the mouse cutting battery power when not in use. It is small and efficient.

ZZET 22:30 16 Jun 05

Shall have a look at that.Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…