Best motherboard to use

Tribal-Wolf 16:14 18 Jul 07

I am upgrading a pc for a family member who wants to use it for video editing, file conversion and some gaming. A little overclocking may be done but nothing high and only on air. I am using a intel core2 Q6600 quad core cpu and am indecisive about which would be the better board as he has selected 2 or 3 from Asus. The choices are Asus P5N32-E SLI NF680i SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe WIFI and Asus P5K-E/WIFI-AP, the chipset being the main difference and the ability to use sli on the nforce board is not really crucial. I have always used nvidia chipsets through choice but have always had AMD processors so with this being an intel and a Quad core cpu any ideas on which is the best to use would be appreciated. Thanks

Tribal-Wolf 17:51 18 Jul 07

Looks like i will go for the Asus P5N32-E SLI NF680i SLI as it appears to have the least things against it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…