Best Free Webspace...

mattyc_92 17:11 23 Mar 05

Ok.... So I am cheap.... But, as I am only creating the site for me and my mates (with some javascripts, members area, etc...) then I don't want to have to buy the webspace....

I am currently using Geocities, but not many of the JavaScripts I use are compatiable (e.g. javascript:window.close())..

I was wondering if anyone knows of a free host that has at least 10megs, allow you to upload ANY file format, there aren't no pop-ups (if possible just one or two page banners at the top and/or bottom of the page)....

I have tried freewebs.com, but there is a 50 file limit (and I have got around 100-200 files as java files, pages, images for the page titles, etc...) and I have also tried "Bravenet.com", but when I use some javascripts, then it creates a banner where I place the javascript, and I can't use zip files, mp3 files (for background music), etc...

Anyone any ideas???

As normal, thanks in advance...

mattyc_92 19:21 23 Mar 05

Thanks.... I DO think that I am asking for quite a lot for a free host, but it never hurts to ask.. lol

Will tick this thread now....

DieSse 01:09 31 Mar 05

You could try here - I've used it and it works quite well click here

mattyc_92 10:56 31 Mar 05

thanks for that.... will try that host....

thanks again

Nelmon2k 21:10 02 Apr 05

If you decide that you want to buy your own domain on a proper server you can get cheap webhosting here . For 20 pounds a year
click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…