BEST FREE SPYWARE?

padpc 16:41 31 Oct 05

I have very little idea about Spyware. Know that a combination of packages is desirable. I want to keep my personal details safe and to prevent others from accessing my web history & other info.
I currently have Norton Internet Security 2005 installed on my PC and want something that would not disrupt that. Or is that enough on its own?

Would be very grateful for advice. Thanks.

VoG II 16:44 31 Oct 05

Ad-aware click here Spybot click here Antispyware click here Spywareblaster click here

Hamish 16:44 31 Oct 05
  Stuartli 16:44 31 Oct 05

I think you mean anti-spyware...:-)

i.tech 16:45 31 Oct 05

I favour Spybot - Search and Destroy running alongside Ad-aware. Whatever one missis the other seems to pickup.

click here

Jackcoms 16:45 31 Oct 05

I think you mean best free ANTI-spyware, don't you?? Nevertheless, try click here
click here
click here
click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:18 31 Oct 05

Your not going to get better than the programs liste by VOG however you could if paranoind add A2 click here to the list

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:05 31 Oct 05

All you need is MS Antispy and a little common sense. No point drowning in programmes.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…