Best Free HTML Editor/Website Builder Software

webber_man 15:39 24 Jan 06

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a decent and simple but effective HTML or Site Builder sofware?

I have a friend who is completely new to site design, HTML etc. who wants to build a personal site but wants it to look professional. They mainly want to host pictures.

I use Dreamweaver and haven't used really basic WYSIWYG sofware for years so have no idea what's now on offer in the way of improved site design software for beginners.

If anyone can suggest any software that is easy to use, yet capable of designing a half decent site that the user can also use to customise the site as they wish i'd be very grateful.

Looking for it to be free preferably, or certainly very good value.

Cheers

geoff47 15:54 24 Jan 06

Google Evrsoft, I cant find my own link at the moment, sorry.
Geoff47

bloodknock 17:14 01 Feb 06

I have found the careware/freeware program available here :
click here to be very good and for editing the free Open Office v2 writer. Just put 'open office' in google. Hope this helps.

John

mco 17:23 01 Feb 06

Obviously the best PC mag around is this one but I noticed that a couple of the other (lesser ones) this month are offering on their free cds NOF7 (highly recommended) and SerifWebplus (good if he likes Publisher) Worth a browse in a shop anyway - and you get a mag to read too!

simongallows 01:44 03 Feb 06

Try the <a href="click here">Blockstar Website Builder.

TeaBee 07:48 03 Feb 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…