best excel tutor programme

snoresloudly 19:16 16 Jul 03

As the title says can anyone recommend the best tutor. My poor wife has to learn as much as possible in as short a time as possible!!!! have looked on the shelves etc and there seems to be quite a few ranging from £5 to LOADS. She currently has what I would term as a novices knowledge but needs to get upto speed as a intermediate user.

Willow12 19:24 16 Jul 03

Learn Direct have an offer at the moment where their first course (done at home on your own PC) is for free. I don't beleive there is any undue pressure to sign-up for other courses after that. One of them is definately on Excel and runs for about 20 hours, covering both beginner and intermediate levels.

If you have a centre near you, your wife will have to do an induction at the centre first, then this may be an option.

VoG II 19:24 16 Jul 03

Excel function dictionary click here

None of these are "tutorials" but may help.

click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here click here

When stuck - post here.

powerless 19:43 16 Jul 03

How about becoming an Excel tutor yourself...

VoG II 21:05 16 Jul 03

I thought that I was ...

Seriously, it's something I've considered for when I eventually get the push from my present position (no, not "horizontal").

powerless 21:12 16 Jul 03

Bagsy first tutor.

VoG II 21:20 16 Jul 03
  snoresloudly 08:44 17 Jul 03

Thanks for all the links, gives her something to go on. Want to come and stay for a week and teach her???? LOL

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…