Best driver for GF3 ti200 card

Mutant_Llama 20:30 07 Feb 03

I have a GF3 ti200 64mb DDR graphics card made by MSI. I am not entirely sure that I am getting the best performance out of it so would like to know the best driver for this card, and also the best to make sure I have fully uninstalled previous drivers.

sil_ver 20:52 07 Feb 03

Best to get the latest Detonator drivers from either NVidia or from a magazine cover disk but check first that no problems with it have been posted. You might also consider downloading Detonator Deleter to get rid if you want to go back to the original driver. I found upgrading to detonator driver certainly improved performance. Your best way to check if there is any leftovers from your previous driver is to see if there is any reference to it in device driver or do a search using 'find'

PªūĽ ™ ♂ 20:55 07 Feb 03

Personally either the 41.09's or the 42.51's The latter are what I use now and I find them to be the best

Mutant_Llama 01:18 08 Feb 03

Ahhhh yeah using the 41.09 at the moment...time to get meself a GF4 =)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…