Best Download Manager, spywarefree?

Gaz 25 12:38 01 Nov 05

Does anyone know of the best download manager, preferably free and spyware free?

ACOLYTE 12:39 01 Nov 05

click here

I use this no spyware,no adds and free.

Carbonara 12:41 01 Nov 05

I concur, used to use Flashget but it was riddled with Spyware, Leechget is is far superior.

Gaz 25 12:49 01 Nov 05

Thanks, LeechGet it is!

The Real Fizz 09:41 18 Jan 06

Windows XP Broadband User
Having problems with computer and running slower than usual. AdAware picked up Crackspider but doesnt seem to be able to delete two of the items as they keep reappearing on retesting. Nothing shows on SpyBot.
Noticed this morning when I switched on that my windows security centre was notifying me at the bottom of the screen that 'Your computer may be at risk, Norton Antivirus is turned OFF'! I checked Norton and everything was showing as ON, including Antivirus Auto-Protect! However according to the security Centre it was OFF! How is this?????
The only new thing I can see on the computer is FlashGet??? which my Son has recently downloaded, could that be the problem?
Will post my logfile in the hope that somebody would be kind enough to take a look.
Beginner, so walk me through it please!
Grateful for any help!

The Real Fizz 09:43 18 Jan 06

Sorry, not concentrating!

EARLR 11:20 18 Jan 06

bookmark

PaulB2005 11:24 18 Jan 06

Also FreshDownload click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…