Best Cheap but good mobile broadband for a friend

julius44 08:32 08 Dec 10

Hello and good morning, i'm back to this great forum, to get some advice for a friend please.
I have a friend that has just purchased a 2nd hand laptop that is in good condition, she wishes to get mobile braodband for it, she has stated that she's NOT interested in getting just the normal standrard broadband, hence all she wants is the mobile one, whereby she just connects the usb to her laptop and she can use whenever she wants to. She has no landline and she stated that she doesn't waish to get a landline either, hence the mobile broadband route.

So she wants me to get back to her ASAP, with the BEST, CHEAPEST AND EASIEST TO USE MOBILE BROADBAND SERVICE.....So any good advice would be much appreciated, many thanks.

Ex plorer 10:15 08 Dec 10

I have no knowledge on how this best works out but after a little searching I found this.
click here but watch out the cheapest prices may be for three months only, check the (price plan) it could triple in cost there after.

You will have to enter your post code to find out whose service you can connect to as to where she lives.

I suppose if your mobile phone has a good reception on a given network that's a good start to choose from.

I will stand to be corrected here so wait until you get further advice from others in the Helproom and use this way to connect to the Internet.

Ex plorer 10:18 08 Dec 10

Should read
If it says (price details)not price plan under any cost per month check it out first.

Roger Evens 11:18 08 Dec 10

I use 3 mobile broadband when i'm away from home on my lappy. Just plug the USB dongle in. Pay as you go £10 per month. Perfect.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced