Best Budget Android tablet please for myself and my cousin

julius44 18:15 PM 05 Mar 12

Hello and good evening to you all, I currently have a samsung galaxy s2 fone, which I think is absolutely superb, I also have a laptop as well. Now i'm considering getting an andrioid tablet as well, ive ben looking at a few on amazon, etc

Including this one....

I must stress though that i'm on a budget...i'm looking for one thats got a usb port as well, at least one, lol. I'm not after anything too fancy,... my friend bought this one, and I saw it but i didin't really like it its here...screen response seems a bit slow

My budet is around £100, so pls if i can get some advice links to the ones at a reasonable price, that would be much appreciatiated, as my cosin would like one also, will use to watch vids on youtube, emails, general web surfing....maybe a camera, webcam, and maybe some purchases...i would pruchase the lookout prem for 1 year for eztra security.

T0SH 18:50 PM 05 Mar 12

The first capacitive touch screen option is streets ahead of the second one, it also comes from Wendy Lou she is probably one of the best known and trusted android tablet sellers on amazon but do read the reviews and also check in the support forum

Cheers HC

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know