Best Browser

blazingbadger 12:31 23 Aug 09

I am running Firefox at the moment however when i try to back ite ite it refuses to allowm saying that 3.5 has been installed several of my add ons refuse to work should I revert to IE or consider Google chrome and scrap Firefox all advice wanted

GaT7 14:51 23 Aug 09

Until the add-on developers are able to play catch-up, why not try an earlier version of Firefox click here - one in which all your add-ons work. Uninstall the present one before installing an older one.

In the newly installed FF, change settings in Options > Advanced > Update not to check for or automatically install new updates for FF.

Unless FF doesn't work at all or your beginning to dislike it, I see no reason to revert to IE or use
any other browser.

"when i try to back ite ite" - sorry, but I've no idea what do you mean by that. G

blazingbadger 14:53 23 Aug 09

It should have read back to it it is not allowing me to back track

blazingbadger 20:38 23 Aug 09

I found a compatable add on for my passwords the only one not compatable was my fox theme

skidzy 20:46 23 Aug 09

" Best Browser "

I use to be an avid Firefox fan, now i use Flock which is the Firefox engine - just trimmed down and configured.

Im also using Safari which seems quite good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Samsung Galaxy Book review: Hands-on with Samsung’s high-end hybrid

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is probably one of the best bank ads we’ve seen

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple