best broadband connection?

gudda96 16:19 10 Oct 03

Can anyone suggest the best BB as I have applied for FS BB and should have been connected on the 7th but it has not happened.

I am ringing/writing/e-mailing both BT and FS to no avail.

Would like to change both of them I THINK.

bfc_tangerine 16:24 10 Oct 03

been on tiscali for a few weeks now and it's fantastic! the package with my FREE modem and filters etc arrived several days early, setup was easier and never had connection problem. good luck and enjoy!!

minter 16:47 10 Oct 03

Take a look at click here and it may lead you in the right direction.

Do not expect a rapid response to e-mails from the big boys, they tend to reply when you have gone away.

R4 16:47 10 Oct 03

Pipex is good plus free modem and cheap connection

hugh-265156 16:56 10 Oct 03

people may laugh at me for saying this but ntl are great in my opinion.never had a problem in 13 months 600k connection £24.99mth.

gudda96 17:48 10 Oct 03

Tangerine
Who is your landline supplier and where you connected on the date promised.

Minter
Quite a comprehensive site that but a bit bewildering for me. If you are experienced in BB do you have any tips. I read in the Daily Express that BT are going to be asked questions about them slowing up the final connection. As I said, they have slowed mine as it should have been the 7th.

Huggy/R4

Thank you all for answering.

JFT 17:51 10 Oct 03

Try Blueyonder if you have cable in your area as i have never had any problems in 6 months.

Flak999 18:23 10 Oct 03

Im with Freeserve and i have to say it is excellent!

free modem came when promised set up was a breeze, i am now getting a great uninterrupted connection with fast download speeds!

clayton 18:43 10 Oct 03

Pipex £23.44 per month click here

minter 23:14 10 Oct 03

I have only just been admitted to the BB institute.

Have a look at click here and you will see that I have had fun.

Connection was absolutely trouble free, in the end.

Have only been connected for a couple of days but so far am extemely happy with it.

If you have read my thread you will have seen that I chose Pipex, the main reason being that it supplies all that I will need at a reasonable price. They also seem to have a good reputation, and that must mean something these days.

But only time will tell!!

Good hunting!

caast©? 23:36 10 Oct 03

Been with pipex for about 1 year now and never had any problems, also just about the cheapest £23 and pence VAT inclusive.

It was easy to set up just following the instructions sent by e-mail and snail-mail,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…