the best back up?

dlguk 21:22 03 Jun 05

I am looking for a utility to save my address book, emails, favourites and my docs, with a view to a format.

Like the cat that ate cheese, 'I wait with baited breath' :-)

Ty in advance

Smegs 23:09 03 Jun 05

Save them all to CD-RW.

DieSse 23:19 03 Jun 05

From which program - Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, Incredimail, The Bat, Pegasus,......

dlguk 23:25 03 Jun 05

For anyone looking in don't do that, CD RW's are as useful a chocolate teapots. I will burn all I need to a DVD R but I wondered if there was a better prog than Backup Genie?

Brumas 23:25 03 Jun 05

Use Karen's Replicator click here (I think it is seventeenth one down the list of very useful utilities)it is very user-friendly

It can be set to do it all automatically as often as you wish. I personally then copy the back-up folder to my CD.RW .

Brumas 23:29 03 Jun 05

sorry,dlguk. click here
More haste less speed ;o)

dlguk 23:34 03 Jun 05

I didn't notice you posting, shame on me :-)
IE, OE all MS stuff, ty for you help

dlguk 23:52 03 Jun 05

but dont use CD RW's unless you stick to the same packet writing s/ware. I have disc's that i will never be able to access due to the fact that one CD/DVD burning s/ware will not allow another on your PC.
Nice home page but I don't see what I am looking for, ty anyway

Alan H E 00:09 04 Jun 05

dlguk 09:39 04 Jun 05

Brumas, I took a longer look at Karen's Software, can you think why anyone would setup a site like that to give away s/ware? I just wonder what kind of keyloggers, malware etc are attached to the get nothing for free! If you have CounterSpy or something similar, I think you should run it.

gudgulf 10:46 04 Jun 05

I can't see anything wrong with that site....and I like the look of the Karen's Replicator tool (thanks Brumas) so I downloaded/installed it.It is clean according to my trial version of NOD32 and GIANT(Microsoft) Antispyware scan.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…