Best anti spy

Rossi#1 21:40 10 Feb 06

Which is the best anti-spy to install?(free)I have the full McAfee and BT but McAfee is in with the virusscan and takes forever.Spybot Im not fond of.

GANDALF <|:-)> 21:46 10 Feb 06

common sense. If you do not have it, no matter how many anti spy progs you have, you will get hit. There is no such thing as the 'best' and the debate is a non starter, just stick MS Antispy or Adaware or spybot on, use a little common and do not get over paranoid with reams of anti-spyware applications.

G

Rossi#1 21:53 10 Feb 06

Adaware sounds popular.Ill try that thanks.

SG Atlantis® 22:52 10 Feb 06

Have them all.

I have adaware, spybot and MS antispyware, I run them alternatively every five minutes just to make sure no ones spying on me.... wait wait. who's that outside peeking at me through the window ?-(

No seriously, as Gandalf says common sense is the most important thing and you can have more than one anti spyware program. I do have the above three and run them every so often, less than weekly and when I can be bothered.

Javacool's spyware blaster is another that's recommended too.

hzhzhz 23:20 10 Feb 06

SG Atlantis®
LOL

rdave13 23:50 10 Feb 06

I'm A SPYING ON you...................ahhhhhhh!!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…