Best Android/PCcalendar calendar for sharing between people and devices?

Pineman100 09:58 09 Jan 14

My wife and I want to start using a shared "cloud" calendar. She will access it from her Android tablet and I will do so from my Android smartphone and my Windows 8.1 PC. We both have Google accounts.

We've looked at the Google Calendar and we've synced our two accounts on it. However, although we can look at each other's separate calendar entries, we can't find any way that both of us can enter events on to one central, shared calendar, so that everything is visible simultaneously. Are we doing something wrong?

Alternatively, is there a calendar app in which (a) we can both enter events on to one central calendar, and (b) that we can look at and manage on Android devices and my PC?

I'd be very grateful for any advice or comments, please.

hastelloy 10:50 09 Jan 14

My wife and I use Google calendar and, as long as we both log in to the same Google account, we can both add and delete entries.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…