belkin w/less problem f5d7000w

TTP 22:39 19 Jun 04

Specs first - P4 3.06 GHz ,HT ,1Gb ram, ECS L4S5MG3 Mobo (3 pci slots - 2 free). I am having real , real trouble setting up this card. I have followed the installation manual to the letter but my machine still freezes on boot up after restarting during installation. My other machine (XP aswell) took the card and driver/utilities with no problem what so ever and its only a 433MHz cII (5 yrs old) fxs !

TTP 23:03 21 Jun 04

There is no more info available ; on reboot it stalls after the kboard is detected that is all I know.For some reason winxp doesnt like this card /or/drivers on boot up..........

VoG II 17:15 23 Jun 04

... but I really have no idea.

It does seem strange that it installs OK in one XP machine but not the other.

This will bump you to the top of the board anyway.

TTP 07:46 26 Jun 04

Sorry for the delay , i do 3 nights in a row so anything posted sun,mon,tue generally doesnt get looked at again until saturday, i know its naughty but thats life. Anyway - back to the problem... This is how i sorted it(99% anyway); I removed ALL expansion cards and restarted , entered BIOS and set all fixed peripheral IRQ's to auto and disabled any items that werent present. In dev man I uninstalled any not needed devices and shutdown.Refitted modem started up - no probs (ran AV and spy scans to be sure). Shutdown refitted belkin card with necc. setup files. Lo & Behold wireless networking !! The 1% thing is , now the card starts up disabled in dev man !! I'm sure I will find it out soon. VoG - thanks for looking anyway mate .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…