Belkin Wirlesss Slim Keyboard & Optical Mouse

Giggle n' Bits 23:53 29 Oct 06

Ok, bought this, no Driver CD in box lost reciept and shop won't help with a driver/software install CD.

So tried to search for the driver for this mouse & Keyboard set and the model no being F8E846uk BNDL-DB comes up with no available for download.

Does anyone know why when its a newish Belkin product they don't have this keyboard or moause for download. seems odd to me.

wky 00:09 30 Oct 06

Do you actually need a driver? For windows xp you may be able to use its built in drivers?

Giggle n' Bits 11:22 30 Oct 06

as it has Hot Keys and software for Battery levels etc.

theDarkness 11:53 30 Oct 06

even if the drivers arent available on the website, I would definately email or phone them, they should be able to send you a disc (or a file via email) with the required drivers.

its worth a go- heres the page:
click here

theDarkness 12:02 30 Oct 06

oops-the page is here, sorry, but i think theyre having probs with the servers as my browser wont display it at all (prob just my browser!) lol :(
..heres it anyway incase it starts working again:
click here

and heres the missing info (i think):
Belkin Contact:
Elizabeth Holland
Email: [email protected]
Tel : +44 (0)1933 352 152

the above was from:
click here

just incase that number doesnt deal with product problems just state that the website isnt working and they should b able to forward you through to the right department.

Fingees 12:29 30 Oct 06

You can download drivers from here

click here=

Giggle n' Bits 14:33 30 Oct 06

special thanks to theDarkness from Belkin ! Good to be able to get direct support from PCA Forum from Belkin Staff.

i have contacted Belkin by phone earlier and Fxxxxw has arranged for a CD to be sent out.

If it doesn't arrive, I will contact theDarkness

Cheers All.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…