Belkin Wireless USB adapters & XP

wiznyme 12:43 15 Aug 03

Does anyone have these working on XP systems, if so how did you manage it.

I'm trying to set them up to work on an Ad-Hoc basis but when I try to change this using the software that comes with it the program just freezes.

I've tried calling Belkins support but after going through several options I get a recording saying that the service isn't available in my area (mainland Scotland)???

I emailed them last night but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Grateful for any help

Jim

aich 22:34 13 Jul 04

I have had these wrorking on XP after much trouble, but after working for about 2 months I have identified that it freezes my mouse on startup if it is connected. It only unfreezes when I disconnect it. I have uninstalled and now having problems installing, (see my thread). However, you might try the Belkin site and download drivers form there. Uninstall and then reinstall uisng the downloaded drivers, it worked for me, 1st time!

the pie eater 22:45 13 Jul 04

i
have belkin working on one pc and my lap top with no problems what so ever using a d-link router what is it thats not working? what are you trying to link up?

wiznyme 20:44 14 Jul 04

Thanks guys,

Should have ticked the resolved box.

This was nearly a year ago, got it all working long time ago now, although I'm still waiting for Belkin tech support to respond.

Jim

accord 20:46 14 Jul 04

so how did you get it working ??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…