Belkin wireless router/modem AOL/Tiscali HELP

belkinnew 14:02 28 Apr 06

I have a combined wireless router and adsl modem, which i have setup and had working fine on a computer with aol internet, i have then taken it to a clients house and set it up on a very similar computer but with tiscali internet on and it will not connect to the internet.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Any help at all would be appreciated?
Thanks

Skills 14:48 28 Apr 06

Have you gone into the routers setup page and entered the tiscali account details in eg username, password

belkinnew 15:46 28 Apr 06

Yeah i have reset the router and entered all of the new settings for the tiscali account the computer will pick up the wireless network but not the internet. are they any other settings that you can think of that could be affecting the internet????

Thanks for your quick response

Skills 20:01 28 Apr 06

Have you changed the IE settings etc to never dial a connection so that it uses the lan connection and doesnt try to dial up

ade.h 21:26 28 Apr 06

Duplicate thread click here

belkinnew 12:54 30 Apr 06

Yes i have changed the settings to never dial a connection but that made no difference, is there anything else you can think of?

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…