Belkin Wireless Firmware Update ~ doesn't update

Graphicool1 13:07 26 Oct 10

Win XP SP3

Hi All
For quite some time now, on and off, I've been trying to update my Belkin Wireless firmware, but without success.

I go to the site, it tells me my firmware version is: 7.00.23 and there is an update available (if I want it) which is 7.00.24. I download it and click update and it says 'I may go off line briefly' which I do, then it comes back on and again I run the version check and as ever it's still the same as it was?

Graphicool1 13:54 26 Oct 10

Mmm I've tried switching off my Firewall, AntiVirus and AntiSpyware, but it still won't do it.

It does say that if you're not having any trouble you probably don't need it. But my system goes off line intermittently, mainly when I'm playing on line games.

Graphicool1 14:01 26 Oct 10

From the link you posted, I see ~ as you say ~ I'm not alone. But although it's good not to be alone, it doesn't really help.

I think I'll pop over to the Belkin site and put in protest. If anything worth while comes of it, I'll post it for the benefit of others. Cheers G1

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced